1. Copyright 1.1 All rights, including copyright, in the contents and material of The Catholic Parish Guildford web pages are owned and controlled by The Catholic Parish Guildford This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use The Catholic Parish Guildford website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of The Catholic Parish Guildford website content requires prior written permission from The Catholic Parish Guildford, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
1.2 The trade marks, logos, names and images displayed on The Catholic Parish Guildford website are the registered or unregistered trade marks of The Catholic Parish Guildford.
1.3 You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of the contents of this website and to prevent any unauthorised access or copying of its contents. Users may download printed copies of the material displayed on The Catholic Parish Guildford website for personal use only (including use at work); provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices and comply with all confidentiality obligations hereunder.
2. Liability and Disclaimer 2.1 The Catholic Parish Guildford website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Catholic Parish Guildford, is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, security and accuracy.
2.2 While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of The Catholic Parish Guildford website to ensure that the information contained on them is accurate, there maybe technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors for which we apologise and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, omissions or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
2.3. The Catholic Parish Guildford does not warrant that the functions contained in its website content and any associated services will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
2.4 To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages to any user (whether arising in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of The Catholic Parish Guildford website or these terms and conditions except for personal injury or death of any person caused by negligence or for fraud.
3. Third Party Links 3.1 Links contained in The Catholic Parish Guildford website may lead to other external websites. The linked sites are provided for your convenience to provide further information and are not under our control. The Catholic Parish Guildford therefore cannot be held responsible for the contents of those websites or any link contained in a linked site. Linking to other websites does not indicate that The Catholic Parish Guildford agrees with any claims, statement or opinions published by those sites.
4. Supply of Information 4.1 Although The Catholic Parish Guildford may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on its website, it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, third party infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on its website.
4.2 We may from time-to-time invite users to submit personal information and/or contributions to The Catholic Parish Guildford website. When submitting any contribution to The Catholic Parish Guildford website, users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, defamatory, obscene or scandalous material or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise violates any law. The Catholic Parish Guildford reserves the right to delete, edit or move any content or materials supplied by you in its absolute discretion and to cancel your registration and access rights at any time and for any reason.
5. Data Collection 5.1 The Catholic Parish Guildford may collect the domain name and email address of visitors to its website and of those who post contributions on the website or communicate with The Catholic Parish Guildford via email, analyse user activity such as what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the user.
6. Revision of Terms and Conditions 6.1 The Catholic Parish Guildford may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. It is the responsibility of users to review all information posted on-line. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.
7. Law 7.1 Your use of this website and any download from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
8. Contact 8.1 If you have a query or comment on any of these terms or conditions please firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catholic Parish of Guildford
Church of St Mary: 157 Aldershot Road, Guildford, GU2 8BP Church of St Joseph: 12 Eastgate Gardens, Guildford, GU1 4AZ Church of St Edward: Sutton Park, Guildford, GU4 7QN Church of St Pius x: Laustan Close, Guildford, GU1 2TS